The Managing editor report directly to the Communication & Culture Director. The Managing Editor supervises and oversees all aspects of Haida Laas, writing and editing text prior to publication, development of storyboards, planning of publications both physical and digital, and overseeing CHN websites and social media channels, are all the responsibilities of the editor.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises Communications team and works to produce Haida Laas and other products.
- Oversees the maintenance of haidanation.ca, etc.
- Leads storyboard development so that all CHN events are covered, delegates assignments, edits copy and manages production and distribution of products
- Supervises the production of other CHN publications as required
- Other related duties
- Keen interest and knowledge in Haida politics.
- Demonstrated good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Demonstrated capacity to build relationships, teams and strong self-motivation.
- Class 5 Driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to fill requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Open until filled
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@haidanation.com