The Senior Analyst, Strategy and Economic Development reports to the Controller of HaiCo, and or their designate. Responsibilities include identification and full analysis of strategic initiatives including both new initiatives/ventures and proposed changes to existing operations. Analysis will include development of detailed business plans where directed. Solving business problems, detailed planning and analysis necessary to establish new business units, and recommended operating models, will be amongst the tasks undertaken by the Analyst. Problem-solving work includes working collaboratively to find opportunities in new markets, growth strategies, new product development, and competitive responses in various business operations of HaiCo.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate business topics to all shareholder/management levels and work collaboratively with HaiCo teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent financial, analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
- Strong/Expert user of Excel and Power Point
- Proven to be highly productive and able to work independently
TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in related field completed with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a consulting/business analyst role, or an equivalent combination of experience, training and/or ability
- More than three years experience in First Nations Business development
- Experience and knowledge of First Nations/Haida culture
Applications should include a resume and cover letter and be sent to email@example.com.
Deadline for submission: June 18, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org