COUNCIL OF THE HAIDA NATION
Casual Regional Support Staff: –T’agwan Vancouver Region –Kxeen Prince Rupert Region
Reporting to the Policy Department Manager, Regional Support staff will provide administrative support to Elected Reginal Representatives of T’agwan Vancouver Region, Kxeen Prince Rupert Region at meetings, help with the distribution of food fish, and other meetings when required
- Knowledge and skills in the use of computers and word processing
- Strong organizational and writing skills in order to accurately record key points in a discussion and draft appropriate documentation
- Effective communication, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with the public, as part of a team and independently
- Valid B.C. Driver’s license an asset
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize regional meetings (roughly 6 per year) within allocated budget, which includes, but is not limited to, booking venues, catering and advertising.
- Record minutes at meetings and submit them to the Policy Department within 2 days of meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of seasonal reports to the CHN, and annual reports to the HOA on discussions and outcomes of community meetings and as required draft the standard template responses.
- Help with distribution of food fish when available
- Other related duties
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Open until filled
|Job Category||Part Time|