COUNCIL OF THE HAIDA NATION
Cultural Wood Coordinator
The Cultural Wood Coordinator will be responsible for working collaboratively with department staff to design and implement the application process for citizens seeking to apply for cultural wood, work with sources of cultural wood to facilitate access as directed, and facilitate the success of applications.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement an application process for cultural wood for Haida citizens
- Build effective relationships with wood suppliers, to coordinate and facilitate access to cultural wood
- Facilitate citizen access to apply and gain timely access to cultural wood
- Ensure professional, timely and effective communication acting as point of contact in relation to the cultural wood program with citizens, at meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences and community meetings/events, as assigned.
- Assist with written reports for the HNRD, the SHN and the Council of the Haida Nation
- Develop and prepare materials, reports, presentations and other materials for a range of audiences
- Other related duties
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Office 365
- Team experience with good collaborative skills
- Commitment and attention to detail
- Some GIS experience an asset
- Must have a valid B.C. driver’s license
- Must be willing to attend meetings and public events as required.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Open until filled
|Job Category||Full Time|