Responsible for lower-level GIS practices, this is a training position and may lead to a more permanent position. This will allow an individual to learn exciting new skills in the field of GIS/mapping.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and generate maps and GIS database products
- Create GIS mapping products for analysis, education and display
- Learn to digitize, do data conversation and organize existing data.
- Deepen understanding of key governance documents, in land and marine
- Strong and proven organizational skills
- Successful in working a team environment
- Excellent focus and detail oriented
- Class 5 Driver’s licence
- Familiarity with Office and related computer programs
- Interest in and knowledge of Haida laws, values, traditions and Haida government
How to apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application:
Open until filled